05/05/2014

Two years on and a song

Two years ago I wrote on this blog for the very first time. I was sitting on the edge of my sister's bed who wasn't home, using her computer as I didn't have a working one at the time while my - now - husband was laying on a couch with a migraine. I was in North London. It's an odd feeling to be able to know exactly where you were and what you were doing two years ago. Well at least on such a random day, I guess wedding days and such don't count here. I can't really remember why I started a blog. I was reading a lot of them at the time and I guess I wanted part of it. I didn't know where I was going with this, I'm still not sure, but it's amazing to be able to keep track so clearly of those past two years. So much has happened. I got married, went to Tennessee for the first time - and hopefully not the last - moved from London to Brittany in the hope to farm, moved from Brittany to Paris for the time being. I often feel like I'm not doing anything with my life but I guess I'm not doing that bad. But I know there is so much more I need to do. But for now I'm tired from a busy day at work finishing at 9pm so I'm off. Thank you for coming by and reading. I'd love to hear from you!

The Black Belles - Velda




No comments:

Post a Comment